Monday, March 19, 2012

Free Printable Math Manipulatives

If you are just joining us, you'll want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom .This week's Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge has you organizing your math materials.



We've been organizing math manipulatives, but what if you don't have many manipulative to organize?


Perhaps you are just starting out or maybe school budgets don't allow for an expansive collection.

Have you ever wished your students had resources to use at home?

Well, you've come to the right place. Below is a collection of links to FREE printable math materials and resources. They would be great to share with your students' families so they can access them at home.



includes:
  • EVERYTHING!!
OMG! I heart this site. I love how it is organized in alphabetical order. I like the quality of the resources. I click my heels together because it is FREE!!

Here's a bunch of other awesome links that will all take you to more free math manipulatives. :)

includes:
  • full page sets of pattern blocks (I would copy onto construction paper)
includes:

  • Pattern Blocks
  • Base-Ten Blocks
  • Base-Five Blocks
  • XY-Blocks – Set of X, X2, XY, Y, and Y2 blocks.
  • Attribute Blocks
  • Rods
  • Color Tiles
  • Graph Paper
includes:
  • Dot Paper
  • Geoboard Paper
  • Graphing Paper
  • Pattern Blocks Grid
  • Hundreds Chart
  • Base Ten Blocks
  • Place Value Chart
  • Nets for 3D shapes
  • Pattern Blocks

includes:
  • nets (3D models)
  • clocks
  • number cards
  • coin worksheets
  • coin cards
  • coin fans
  • math spinner
  • coin dominoes
  • volume cubes
  • place value cards
  • number lines
  • graphs
includes:
  • compass
  • hundreds chart
  • numeral track
  • fraction rulers
includes:
  • math paper
  • graph paper
  • number lines
  • money and coins
includes:
  • Geometric Solids
  • Base Ten Blocks
  • Geoboard
  • Colour Tiles
  • Addition Mat
  • Tangrams
  • Pattern Blocks
  • Blocks & Cubes
  • Isometric Dot Paper
includes:
  • Number Cards
  • Number Lines
  • Sign Cards
  • Shape Cards
  • Shape Cards with dots
includes:
  • shapes
  • addition
  • fractions
includes:
  • gameboards
  • templates for creating your own games
encourages students to make their own manipulatives

includes:
  • place value
  • multiplication
  • division
  • addition
  • subtraction
  • fractions
  • patterns

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

8 comments:

  1. Great resources! I don't have a lot of manipulatives in my classroom...we have a math room where we go to borrow any manipulatives we need. The drawback is that sometimes I have to search for the oft-used ones because another teacher is using them. Am slowly building up my own 'stash' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome resources! Thank you so much for these great links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am very impressed by this post! Thank you for putting so many great resources on one page! I will be referring back to this post MANY times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most helpful math post ever! Thanks so much for compiling all of these resources~ I will definitely be back many times to use these sites :)

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Site. Thanks for your labor of love. Here's a site I also enjoy. It has lots of free printable math activities for different math skills. www.learn-with-math-games.com/printable-math-games.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, If anyone is interested in using virtual manipulatives I have a free resource that I developed. It simulates cuisenaire rods. My 5yr old grandson and I love using it together. He already has a gallery's worth of creations. Just visit my blog http://helpyourchildsucceed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Feline pet store has a variety of pet products for all breeds of cats. Pet supplies, kitty cat toys, litter boxes, cat collars and a large supply of pet beds, cat runs, feline cat carriers and scratchers. Home of the LitterHouse cat litter box.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...