Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weather's Great! Wish You Were Here!

On Friday afternoon I cleaned up my classroom.

I cleared off my desk.

I shut off the lights.

And I closed the door.

If I had this sign handy I would have hung it on the knob.

And left it there for the ENTIRE week!


Because my friends, I am in fact, "going to the beach."

The Gulf Coast of Florida to be exact.

And you know how when the TV shows go on break, you are left with reruns?

Well it's kind of like that...with a twist.

You're going to come with me.

Virtually.


I'll be rerunning some of my past posts as they relate to my daily vacation itinerary. So it's kind of like I'm taking y'all with me.

To sweeten the deal, I'll be hosting sales related to the posts and products while I am away.

So stop by each day to see what I am up to down south, read a post you may or may not have read before, and snag the daily deal that goes with it.

Feel free to use this as an excuse to go get a pedicure. You deserve to be spoiled. Plus, open-toed shoes or bare feet are mandatory for this vacation and you want your tootsies looking fab!

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. I love the gulf coast. If you are ever in the Daytona Area, look me up. Have a great time. I can't wait to see what fun beachy stuff you are doing. It will be like a virtual vacation for me. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is my vacation spot! Nothing like the Naples, Ft. Meyers area! Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That is awesome! I am a NY teacher who is currently in Charlotte waiting for my connecting flight to Fort Myers! Happy vacation to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! I have off, but I will not be at the beach!
    ❤Teri

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're heading to my neck of the woods! I, however, will be at work, at least from Wednesday on. I have family flying down Mon. so Tuesday is a personal day for me! I'm loving my four day weekend! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...