Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Storage Tip #3 PLASTIC STORAGE DRAWERS

If you are new you may want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Classroom Guide.


MY FAVORITE STORAGE CONTAINER

Over the next few days, I’ll be highlighting cheap and (better yet) free storage containers. BUT, if you are in a position to spend some money, I highly suggest plastic storage drawers. I heart these.


You may remember them from my post on How to Plan for a Substitute Teacher.

Because I use them to hold my sub plans.


Depending on how much you need to sort, plastic drawers are great for housing a variety of materials. I currently have my math units sorted / stored this way. Each skill has it's own drawer. Inside you'll find hardcopies of all of my resources relating to that skill, games that I've made, related children's literature, and my transparencies for teaching that skill.

I really like this method because the drawers slide out all the way. I can easily carry the drawer to my desk or a table when planning.

I also use these at home for my colored card stock and rubber stamps as well as my son's art supplies.

Oh, and they stack!

They are fabulous!


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you purchase the plastic drawers? How much? They look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal nirvana (aka "The Container Store") has a discount for teachers!! I saved $35 on my last trip!

    ReplyDelete