Sunday, February 5, 2012

Did You Know??


I have a small obsession with pocket charts.

LOVE them!

I use them all around my room, but my mostest-favoritest use is my MATH Workshop rotation board.

I used to write out cards to explain what would be taking place at each center.

But, then I realized I could simply write on the plastic pocket
strip with a dry erase marker and it wipes clean.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

8 comments:

  1. Great idea! I never thought about that!
    ❤ Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...Why didn't I think of that! Thanks for sharing! By the way, I really HEART your blog!

    Katie
    TwoCanDoIt.Blogspot.com
    ReadingResource.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, never knew that. Thanks for all the useful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pocket charts too!

    April
    check out my blog:
    wolfelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this! I've been wanting to branch into Guided Math and this is perfect. I just purchased it from your TpT store! I can't wait.

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a lightbulb moment! I wonder how many smart people have figured this out on their own. (Not me!!) Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea. Where did you find the green pocket charts? I can only find red and blue and they do not match my color scheme?

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...