Saturday, February 25, 2012

Back to Reality


Sadly today our vacation is winding down. At this point all we can do is reflect on the memories, plan to transition Back to School, and start saving for the next trip.

In keeping with the week's theme I have some deals of the day to go with those ideas. The following packets are currently on sale for 20% off.

My Memory Book Pack: Great for the end of the year!

My Back-to-School Packet: Because it's never to early to plan ahead


Thanks for traveling with me friends! Thanks also for reading along with the reruns. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled blog with a new season of The Clutter-Free Classroom Project tomorrow!


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun posts this week....I loved the Lego one! I ended up with this week off too because of a surgery I had.....I enjoyed reading your posts....I am gearing up for next week and can't wait to get back on track with organizing....thanks for the motivation....oh and super excited about my 31 goodies I ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm sorry to hear about your surgery, but I hope you enjoyed the week off just the same.

    I'm so excited to hear you grabbed some 31 goodies! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off-topic question--where did you go? I'm trying to plan a Florida beach trip, but have no idea where to begin looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda,

      We stayed in Venice which is lovely and spent a lot of time in Siesta Key. I HIGHLY recommend that area. It's gorgeous! Have fun planning. :) Jodi

      Delete
  4. Good website! I really love บาคาร่า how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete