Saturday, January 7, 2012

Valentine's Day

About a year ago I sat at the computer and uploaded my first real item to TpT.

I had no idea what to expect and I about fell on the floor when someone actually bought it.

My Valentine's Day Kit includes 10 activities focused on math and literacy for grades K-3.

CLICK HERE TO READ A FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / PURCHASE or view the video below to see/hear about the product in more detail.



And now I want chocolate.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

4 comments:

  1. I won your unit last year and I love it! I can't wait to use it again this year!!!

    Katie
    Queen of the First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Wish I could use it in the upper grades!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you shared a video of this unit!!! What a fabulous idea!!

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the 1st item I ever bought on TPT! I loved your blog and was super excited when you posted this :) I'm so to use this again this year, the activities are great! Thanks!

    Lisa :)
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete