Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Surfing - Like Button Stamp

This would probably lost on our younger learners, but for those of you who teach the "Facebook Crowd"...



I could see those middle / high schoolers getting a kick out of this.

You could also create your own stickers, by copying the image from Facebook onto labels.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

10 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you could get this exact stamp, but Vistaprint.com lets you make stamps, a lot of time for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great for elementary kids too! It is amazing how many of my 4th graders have a Facebook account...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My elementary kids get on their parents facebook pages on their iPad's so I think it's safe to say they would "like" this! :) Thanks for sharing!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome stamp!

    I've given your blog The Versatile Blogger award... if you don't already have it, stop by to pick it up :) Plus I'm having a little 300 follower giveaway!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I have to get one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! What a unique idea to connect with a younger generation of FB fans :)

    Lisa :)
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamp!!

    April
    www.wolfelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stamp! I wish I taught older kids.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...