Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Storage Tip #2 SAFETY



If you are new you may want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Classroom Guide.



{photo source}

While I am all for FREE, it is also important to think about safety. Be cautious when selecting storage containers. If you are using recycled cans, be sure that there are no sharp edges. Use your judgement when picking glass containers.


Also, check to see if your school has a policy on using them. Some don’t allow any glass items. If you are working with very young children you might not want to allow them to have access to Ziploc bags.

{photo source}

I love these glass jars, but would hate to think of them shattering.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the clear plastic containers. Even with labels, I like to see what is inside.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete