Friday, January 27, 2012

Show Us Your Desk/Teacher Table Linky {Week 4 CFCProject}

If you are new you may want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Classroom Guide.

The Linky will be ongoing and you can always jump in and link up at any time. If you don't have a blog you can respond to the prompt in the comment section. Below is this week's prompt.

I would love for you to link up and share your tips for keeping your teacher work area neat and organized even if you didn't participate in this week's challenge.

PROMPT(s):
Feel free to use one {or all} of the following:

Show us photos of your "teacher area."
  • Write about what you like about it.
  • How you would like to change it?
  • What changes did you make to it as part of the Clutter-Free PROJECT Challenge.
  • What tips can you share to help others have a clear work-surface?

classroom organization tips classroom organization ideas classroom organization supplies classroom storage classroom management classroom arrangement classroom organization skills organization ideas for the classroom organization ideas for teachers organization ideas for elementary classrooms decluttering a classroom declutter classroom before pictureskindergarten first grade second grade third grade fourth grade fifth grade sixth grade preschool 1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade 4th grade 5th grade 6th grade time management, professional organizer, ways to get organized, organizing products, helping kids get organized, organizing teachers, the organized classroom, tips for getting organized tips for classroom organization storage manipulatives school supplies, how to organize a teacher's desk, organized teacher desk, how to clean a teacher desk, teacher desk, organized teacher desk tips, tips for organizing a teacher desk.


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to get rid of my desk and I feel great. I have so much more space and now have a table that I can work with my students. I am new to my room and I just finish cleaning up the junk the previous teacher left and out made me feel so good. I am really enjoying this project. Other teachers ask me why I have been in such a cleaning mood and I always mention your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share all of your knowledge and experience with me. I am heading into a classroom for the first time in February and am nervous but feel prepared thanks to you. I am also starting my own blog about how I prepared for my first classroom. I have 30 days of daily blogs loaded and ready to post. You are featured on Day 2 (Today!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Pleeeeese have a "document camera/computer/projector linky party. That part of my room makes me CRAZY and I need inspiration on how to make it work.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete