Friday, January 6, 2012

Show Us Your Clutter Linky Party {week 1 Challenge}



If you are new, you probably will want to start here to learn all about the Clutter-Free Classroom Project.
It's Friday!

Around these parts that now means it's the Weekly Linky Party Day. This week's party theme is "Show Us Your Before Pictures." It can be a single drawer or an entire classroom of clutter. Whatever it is that you are hoping to tame, organize and maintain is what we want to see. The goal is to support and inspire others. Please take some time to visit the links below and offer up some comment lovin'.


Keywords: classroom organization tips classroom organization ideas classroom organization supplies classroom storage classroom management classroom arrangement classroom organization skills organization ideas for the classroom organization ideas for teachers organization ideas for elementary classrooms decluttering a classroom declutter classroom before pictureskindergarten first grade second grade third grade fourth grade fifth grade sixth grade preschool 1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade 4th grade 5th grade 6th grade time management, professional organizer, ways to get organized, organizing products, helping kids get organized, organizing teachers, the organized classroom, tips for getting organized tips for classroom organization storage manipulatives school supplies free printables

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

5 comments:

  1. cannot wait to post mine next week when I get back to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible for someone without a Blog to participate? If so,how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! Here goes nothing!
    ✪ Liam ✪
    Twist of Liam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my post scheduled, but I couldn't wait and had to post it now.

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting this. I really hope my classroom will be beautiful by the end!! I think my students are hoping that, too. ;)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete