Friday, January 13, 2012

Share Your Plan {Week 2 Challenge}

If you are new you may want to start here or check out my Clutter-Free Classroom Guide.



The Linky will be ongoing and you can always jump in and link up at any time. If you don't have a blog you can respond to the prompt in the comment section. Below is this week's prompt.

Share your plan for decluttering your classroom. Feel free to pick from any/all of the following questions or share your own ideas that relate the this week's topic.


BLOG PROMPT for Friday's Linky:
What is your plan for decluttering your classroom?


classroom organization tips classroom organization ideas classroom organization supplies classroom storage classroom management classroom arrangement classroom organization skills organization ideas for the classroom organization ideas for teachers organization ideas for elementary classrooms decluttering a classroom declutter classroom before pictureskindergarten first grade second grade third grade fourth grade fifth grade sixth grade preschool 1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade 4th grade 5th grade 6th grade time management, professional organizer, ways to get organized, organizing products, helping kids get organized, organizing teachers, the organized classroom, tips for getting organized tips for classroom organization storage manipulatives school supplies


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jodi!! I wanted to link up, but my post didn't directly relate. I did mention your rules for decluttering freebie because it was an absolute godsend for me today!! Thank you so, so much for doing this. I can't say enough how much I appreciate it!! :) :) :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this linky party! It's keeping me strong and focused!

    Here's the link to my blog for this week:
    http://begborrowandteach.blogspot.com/2012/01/clutter-free-challenge-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just want to gush how much I love your blog! (I'm a new follower) It has given me some great tips on decluttering my classroom (it is very small but still somehow manages to get messy!) Keep up the great advice and ideas!

    ~sarah
    funintitlemath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all linked up!!! I'm actually ahead of the game! I'm half way through decluttering :)

    Come by and check out my 500 follower giveaway :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy now, to recall that I was not only his son but his companion, and whenever there was a hunting expedition or any other pleasure, I was always with him.
    Flights to Cape Town
    Cheap Flights to Cape Town
    Cheap Air Tickets to Cape Town

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...