Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oh Canada!


The Me on the Map Packet is one of my most popular products. You can find my original blog post describing the
activity and see pictures of my bulletin boards here. I recently received a message from one of my neighbor's to the North requesting that I create a "province" card to use in place of the "state" card in my Me on the Map Packet.

I happily obliged and added a supplement as a FREEBIE. You'll find it on my downloads page.

Happy Saturday! My class had so much fun with our Martin Luther King projects this week that for the first time ever, I received "Happy MLK Cards" from my kiddos and they all offered up hugs and wished me a Happy Martin Luther King Day as they were leaving on Friday. Too cute! I don't think I've ever received MLK cards before. I might have to let Hallmark know there is a market for them.

Do you have a 3-Day Weekend? Hop on over to my Facebook Page and let us know if you have Monday off.



Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

8 comments:

  1. You do such amazing work! I love your blog!
    Doris@thirdgradethinkers8

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are reading Me on the Map in a couple of weeks. I'll have to check out your unit! Thanks!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this activity! my students loved it too!! It has been beautifully hanging on a bulletin board in my room!! thanks SO much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I would love to see a picture of your finished products.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for doing this for your Readers to the North. I started the activity with my multi-grade class and am so grateful to get the revised page. Thanks for sharing your teaching expertise with fellow teachers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm sorry I didn't think of it sooner.

      Delete
  5. Yay! Thanks for thinking of your Canadian friends - we're loving your blog in Vancouver!

    ReplyDelete