Monday, January 30, 2012

Are You Ready For a Football FREEBIE?

I live in New England.

Also known as Patriots / Red Sox Country.

We New Englanders love our home teams.

So with the Superbowl coming this Sunday you can only imagine the buzz going around.

I subscribed to the "if you can't beat 'em join 'em" philosophy.

And since getting them to focus on non-football tasks is a challenge, I

Today I brought great joy to my third graders with a football-themed writing project.

And because I love and appreciate all of you (even you Giants fans out there ;) I am sharing it for free.

If you've wondered about my writing packets, this is a good opportunity to see what they are all about.
Pictured above are the 6 pages I printed to use with my class.


They include webs, draft papers and final product pages as well as 4 full-color printables to use as bulletin board titles or class book covers.

I'll be back tomorrow to show you some pictures and explain how I used them in my classroom today.

And if you cross your fingers and toes, I just might get my bulletin board up in the morning and will share that too.

To download this packet for free just hop on over to my products page and snag it there.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you! I'm doing the Superbowl of Verbs in my French class, so this will help jazz it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I, too, am from New England (live in Upstate NY now though). Go Patriots!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. like I said...I LOVE this - and how there are different levels :)

    ♥ Jen
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAAA PATRIOTS!!! I can't WAIT 'til Sunday!! Jodi, this packet rocks, thank you SO much. I'm going to use it on Friday. We're having a Pats day (bummer though, 'cause I'm visiting another school--still going to wear my Brady shirt though!). Thank you so much!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sharing the Versatile Blogger Award with you! Hop on over to my blog to pick up the button and get the rules!

    Andrea
    Cheers to School

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tag! Come on over and check it out. You it...you can get details at prayteachlove.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...