Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just Genius ~ Glitter Clean Up Tip

I have a love / hate relationship with Pinterest.

I certainly find oodles of inspiration there, but...

More often than not it makes me feel like a slacker.

I high five myself when I use a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter on my kids' sandwiches when packing lunches in the morning.

And then I stumble upon someone who has whittled a 3D tree out of a block of cheese and decorated it with wee little pepper pieces and I feel like I've let my offspring down.

But alas, there are the days when I spot something on there that doesn't cause me to go all Martha Stewart and I simply get to enjoy a "why didn't I think of that moment."

And since it is glitter season in classrooms nationwide.

And since I tend to loathe glitter because of the mess it leaves behind and I know many of you feel the same way....

I present you with this Pinterest-found treasure:

Seriously awesome!

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...