Friday, December 30, 2011

How I Spent My Winter Vacation Linky



As promised, I have a linky for you.

And in keeping with the true spirit of the holiday break...it's easy and laid back.

My question for you is, "How Did You Spend Your Winter Vacation?"

Did you travel? Try out a new hobby? Spend the entire week in your jammies?

Blog about it. Link back here in your post. Add your linky to the list below. If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave us an update in the comments section. Inquiring minds want to know what you did to enjoy the time off.



Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

8 comments:

  1. Helping my daughter get ready for the birth of my grandson in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! I'll be writing my post & link up tomorrow!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved doing this! Thanks.....Ann Marie @ Innovative Connections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun! Thank you for doing this!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted and linked you on my FB page about your linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!!! I posted and linked you on my page!!!

    Debbie...aka...Cajun Teacher
    http://secondgradeswampstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete