Monday, December 26, 2011

The Countdown is On


Is it me or is it hard to believe that 2011 is wrapping up?

Crazy!

I've been feverishly working on something big for 2012 and am super excited to get started in just

6

more

days!!!

You'll have to stay tuned, but what I will say is that if one of your resolutions for the New Year is to be more organized, efficient and effective in the classroom then you have come to the right place. I have planned out an entire year of tips, tricks, and ideas to help you make that goal a reality...with oodles and oodles of FREEBIES along the way.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are taking time to rest and relax and recharge.

If you aren't already a follower, please click on the little link in the top left corner that says, "follow" or add your email address to the "follow by email" form over on the right. In addition to keeping in the loop of the organizational goodness that is about to rain down, it would make my day.

I'm just 10 followers away from hitting the 2000 mark and while I'm not overly concerned with statistics and numbers, I can't help but think it would be way cool to hit 2012 followers by 2012. I'm a geek like that!

Now go munch on some leftover Christmas cookies and put your feet up because that is what this vacation is all about. :)

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe it either! Time flies!!! It's amazing you have so many followers! How did you get to that? Hope you reach your goal :)

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed reading your posts this year. You are a part of the inspiration for me to start my own blog. Thanks for all of the great ideas!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Sounds like exciting times are waiting to happen in 2012...love your organization ideas...I'm sure this great adventure will be fabulous!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. already following and loving every organizational minute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and follow it religiously but now I am so anxious and excited to see what you have in store for us in 2012!

    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could follow your blog a bunch more times to get you to 2012--you are so amazing Jodi! I check your blog every day. I hope you are having a very happy holiday season with your family. I can't wait to read more!! :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you have in store! And I second what the above poster said.. I'd follow you again if I could, to help you reach your goal!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete