Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Storing Student Supplies Between Tables



I recently spotlighted Ms. Parten's colorful and organized classroom. Several of you had inquired about the space between the desks.

So I did a little investigating.

Upon closer examination...and this here photo...it looks to me like she placed one of those plastic shelving units between the desks to store student supplies on. Here's a link.

I couldn't help but notice that she also has chair pockets.

As a desk-loather I'm all for not using the desks as desks. This would be a great option for using them as "tables."

classroom organization, how to organize desks, storing student supplies, cleaning desks




Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. oh my! I love that! perfect for little ones! Doesn't work for me because I have 6 classes that switch around everyday. Def. a tip to remember though if/when I move back down some day!

    Also, just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
    You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

    Come by & enter to WIN!
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete