Friday, November 11, 2011

Colorful Classroom

Look at the color!

Look at the organization!

How could I not not love this classroom.

Plus, I happen to know that the cool leaf came from Ikea and maybe it's the odd little cafeteria they plop in the middle of the store in which I eat my weight in Swedish Meatballs, but I love me some Ikea too.


Don't those three different colored curtain panels paired with the colorful lanters bring happiness to your day?

See more pictures of this colorful classroom at the teacher's photo page.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

11 comments:

  1. Very colorful and organized. I have a question. What is between the desks (in the middle)? It looks like something is there to organize binders or folders. Very curious. Looks like an interesting idea. Thank you for all of your inspiring ideas, as always!
    Robin (Bigbird)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's so charming! So calm and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same question as above, I love the middle organizer in between desks idea, just not sure what it is...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all- so where is this other blog of your? I too am a Pottery Barn Girl with a Target Budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious about what is in the middle of the group of desks too. I would love to stalk your old blog if it is still up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to have y'all stalk me, but I don't think the blog is even online anymore. It was circa 2003. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the leaf mats; are they from Ikea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I am new to your blog and this weekend will be getting rid of my teacher desk (hooray!). I have a classroom of 22 kindergartners, and a classroom about 1/3 of the size of this one (possibly smaller). I'm looking for more ways to maximize my space as this is my third year in this room. HELP PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is holding the book boxes between the desk arrangements? Looks kind of like a shelf or maybe a storage box?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Not sure if it helps but I found similar desks on booky4first.blogspot.com. If you search for post on desk it comes up in 2011. She explains how she makes the shelves! Looks pretty simple!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your site really gave me some great ideas. The room layouts are so spacious and colorful. The atmosphere seems really inviting and this will make the students want to learn.

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...