Monday, October 10, 2011

Turkey in Disguise - a creative writing project




Since we have the day off today (Thanks Mr. Columbus), my son and I tried out my latest product: Turkey in Disguise. I've done this in 3rd grade for the past several years, but just made it prettier for it's TPT listing. I'll do the full write-up once I use it with my class, but I had a blast today watching my son disguise his turkey as an artist. Since I try to make all of my products adaptable for grades 1-5 and to allow for differentiated instruction, I'm loving having a live-in first grader to try things out on.

In other news...yesterday's weather did not disappoint. It's been a lovely weekend. I think 3 day weekends would be ideal. We had a "get together with family day" on Saturday, a "do what we want" day on Sunday, and a "get chores done around the house" day on Monday. I also finally managed to get caught up on my Classroom Management Series. Woo Hoo! How did you spend your weekend?

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

No comments:

Post a Comment