Sunday, September 25, 2011

I wrote the post about my new Pumpkin Book Project Kit this morning and then headed off for some family fall fun. I'll be kvetching about my lot in life as a New Englander come January, but gosh Autumn is lovely. What you can't see, smell, or taste in the photos below are the apple cider donuts. Well worth booking a flight for. Go for it. You can stay at my house.

Anyhow...on to the point of this post.

Hubby went to drop the apples off in the car before we tackled the hay maze and I entertained the kiddies by letting them climb all over and try to lift pumpkins. They were content so I decided to quickly check my messages.

Ironically, there were a whole bunch of messages and comments telling me that there was a problem with the link to my Pumpkin Book Project and that people were having a hard time checking out. So there I stood in an actual pumpkin patch trying to figure out went went wrong with the pumpkin file in the virtual world of cyber space. Since I don't make a habit of frequenting pumpkin patches I found this to be comical.

So to all those who sent message as well as anyone else who tried to purchase it...it's fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You shouldn't have anymore problems.
CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE PRODUCT.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! I LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA! Can't wait to share it with my kids next Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete