Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday

I'm joining the Blog Hoppin' linky to share three of my favorites with you:
My Favorite Font:
Gosh, I have a bunch. But, since I mainly stick to two on here, I
figured I would share those:

Picking a favorite blog is much harder. While I super heart so many, there are two that stand out.
As a blogger, I've been so greatly influenced by Kristen at Ladybug Teacher Files. She has shared some ideas and tutorials for bloggers that have been incredibly helpful. Stuff I didn't even realize I needed to know. She also has great teacher tips for the classroom.


I also need to mention Beth Newingham. Actually it is her site that wows me, but she also blogged for Scholastic. I found Beth when I began teaching 3rd grade. I had been home on maternity leave for over a year and tackling 3rd grade and being a working mom for the first time. Her site and resources were invaluable.
Online Resource:
Hands down:

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. Hi i went to see your picture of reading strategy posters with the beanie stuffed animals on the bulletin board. It looks great but just wondering where can i get a copy of these strategy posters. Thanks. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry forgot my email. here it is : apopovic@primus.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was because of blogs that I learned about Pinterest. Who knew that it could be so addicting.

    candydishtreats.blogspot.com
    primaryprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi, you are the best! This totally made my day!! I can't get over it because it has been your blog through all these years that has been such an inspiration to me. Thank you for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Where do you get those cute fonts - mandingo and marker felt? I love them!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some Beth Newingham, too!!!! So happy you linked up :)

    Cara :)

    ReplyDelete