Friday, August 26, 2011

Shoot For the Moon Writing Project.

Earlier today I showed off my Krissy Venosdale inspired bulletin board. I spent a good chunk of today creating a new writing project kit to go with it and just uploaded it to my store.

It includes the following. There are two different graphic organizers to help students brainstorm ideas, select a topic and plan their writing. One guides them to write about their own dreams or goals. The other focuses on why they are a "star." I've included four pages for their published writing project. One has primary ruled lines with a headline, midline and baseline. The other is ruled for intermediate writers. Each has a top page and a second page with stars at the top if needed. There are bright, colorful printables and greyline reproducibles included. They feature Thistlegirl Designs clipart. I can't wait for school to start so that I can jump in with this activity. I am going to display them around the board, but they would also make a wonderful classbook or a nice addition to a writing portfolio. Click here to purchase this product.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm apparently not the only one at my school who adores CFC! :) I saw this bulletin board today on the 6th grade hall at my school! :)

    --Andi
    Mommy, Teacher, & So Much More

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...