Do Y'all Remember this Staples commercial?
It still cracks me up.
And while you'll hear me singing this song at the end of the school year, you'll also find me singing it right about now because BACK TO SCHOOL SEASON is one of my most favorite things.
- crayons that have not yet touched paper...perfection
- the ohmygosh cuteness of little ones with new clothes and perfect haircuts
- reclaiming the SUV (hubby takes it during the summer since I am home with the wee ones and leaves me driving the dorky minivan)
- memories of selecting my annual Trapper Keeper
- the empty promises that I make myself that this is the year I will keep up with a back-to-school makeover and actually dry and style my hair each morning. (FYI: It lasts 2-3 days and then I resort to rocking the ponytail, but a girl can dream).
Tonight, I bring you a linky party inspired by the Staples commerical.
What is it about going back to school that makes you giddy enough to dance in public?
If you are a linky party pro, skip down to the frog below. If you want to brush up on party etiquette read on...
- Post about why you love the new school year. What are you looking forward to? What have you missed? What are you excited about? Anything like that.
- Link back to www.CFClassroom.com in your post.
- Add the link to your specific post (not your general blog URL) to the linky party, by clicking on the cute blue frog below.