Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Corner Rounder - my classroom makeover

One of the tools that has played a big role in my classroom makeover is my corner rounder.

If you don't have one then I do suggest you run to the nearest craft store with a few dollars and some spare change in your hand because they are fairly cheap, but pack a big punch (corny joke intended).

I use it to snip the corners of student work before displaying them and it gives a really nice finished look. I use in on my signs. I use it on labels.

It's handy dandy and addictive. You'll never have right angles in your room again.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I've never heard of this little gadget, but you better believe I'm going to the store tonight to get one! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I have seen it before but wasn't sure how to use it but now I am definitely going to get one.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Putting it on my "list".
    Robin
    http://www.firsttoremember.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just used mine for a gazillion labels yesterday! I LOVE what you made with yours and all of your scrapbook papers--it's been so beautiful to see! I won't be ready to share all of my pics quite yet (we start Sept. 1st). Are you guys going back around then too? Can't wait to see your whole room!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what is this gadget called? I will head over to Michaels or Hobby Lobby as soon as I know what direction someone should point me to inorder to pick one up. Thanks for the great tip!

    Misty @
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete