Friday, July 1, 2011

Superheroes/Superkids Themed Classrooms

Throughout the month of June (and now into July), I am running a Classroom Theme Series and feature a different popular classroom theme each day. Themes are a great way to tie everything in your classroom together...you just have to be careful not to let them clutter your classroom :) Today we are feeling groovy with a 70s theme!

If you have photos/links to share for this theme, please email me @ littlestlearners at gmail.com and I'll update the page.

Mrs. Jones has an all-out Super Hero theme. Check out her site for more pics of her room.









{source} of the next 4 photos






Why, Hello Awesomeness!! {source}




I love the idea of using a cape for your student of the day or birthdays {source}.

Get "Caught Up" in a Good Book (Spiderman/web)

It's a Bird. It's a Plan. It's Super Math! (Superman)
Wonderful Writing (Wonder Woman)
We Wonder (science/wonderwoman)
Knock-Out Reading Strategies


Google "Moose Folder," but instead use "HERO Folder" (Have Everything Ready & Organized).

WELCOME BOARD:
Up, Up and Away
Super Friends

WORK BOARD:
Super Students
Wonderful Work

JOB BOARD:
"This looks like a job for..."
"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"

Use the overhead to create large images reading, "POW" and "CRASH" and "BAM" (comic style)

superhero super hero classroom theme classroom themed classrooms ideas bulletin boards Thistlegirl designs Superkids printables free pictures photos images

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

12 comments:

  1. I just love your theme ideas. BUT was wondering if you have any ideas for Australia/Outback/Down Under?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found my classroom on your site! (mine has the rain gutter shelves which I LOVE!)

    Very flattering to be added to your site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting pics and a link to my classroom! How awesome! I follow your blog and love your ideas! Thanks :)

    Dawn Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly brilliant ideas, cant wait to try them

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! For camp for elementary students, we had a superhero themed day. Superhero themed days or activities to go with the class theme would be awesome. Here is what we did: http://corduroysbutton.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/super-hero-day-camp-theme/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your super hero theme!! Are any of your items available to download online?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the super hero ideas. They are so-o-o cute! I am a first grade teacher and our school theme is Super Heroes. I would love to download some of the pictures, (especially the children as super heroes templates). Can they be downloaded? If they are available for a fee I am also enterested.

    newberya0s@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also interested in the children as super heroes templates, can they be downloaded??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing I plan to do a superhero classroom next year. This gave me some great ideas to play off of.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would really like to superhero kiddos.... can you share with us? Or are they available to download? I really could use these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the superhero kids...can they be downloaded? Please email me dgries621@aol.com thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...