Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Year Resolution Linky Party



I'm hosting a New Year Resolution aimed at making participating in a linky party easy for everyone.

Please read through Jenn's Linky Tutorial and Etiquette Guidelines before joining and then link up to get your party on.



I don't make the typical resolutions in January. Instead, my New Year resolutions come with the start of a new school year. What are your resolutions for the upcoming school year?

Will you be more organized? Do you want to leave school earlier? Are you hoping to improve your teaching in a certain area? Link up and share.








Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I tried that idea last week... but I can't get a kinky party to actually link anyone... =) I am excited you are doing it. I will link my School Year Resolution in a bit! Yeah!

    Www.empoweringlittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best at getting me to reflect! Thanks!


    The Kinder Kid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I love to see everyone's goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this party. It made me think about what my goals are this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great linky party reflection...it made me really stop and think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see that organization is a common resolution! Mines all about starting Daily 5 this year...hop on over and take a look :)

    Not Just Any Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this! It's a good way to start the school year. :)

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great-I always make new school years resolutions-mine is to leave school by........4:30-5:00! we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After reading everyone's resolutions, I realize that all of you care so much about your students. Thank you for being such wonderful educators!

    http://mrslunastrialsanderrors.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-new-school-years-resolution.html

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...