Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy New Year


Here is a Happy New Year board that would work well with school.

I had each friend create a paper-pieced self-portrait and hot glued blowers onto them. I also attached the hat which had been cut in half. I love when things pop off a board.

I usually do a variation of this where I take pictures of the kids blowing blowers wearing a "Happy New Year" hat and display them on the board the first week of school.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!:) If I can survive the first week, I'm so going to do this!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooo stinkin' cute!!! I'm so doing this for New Years!!! ♥ it!!
    Little Warriors

    ReplyDelete