Sunday, July 10, 2011

FREE GENRE LABELS for your classroom library


As promised, I have uploaded my Genre Labels to my TPT store for free as a thank you for helping me reach 700 followers. These are the same labels I use in my classroom library.
Speaking of which...

Today's feature in the setting up your classroom series is Classroom Libraries.

It will post later today.

AND..as an added "thanks a bunch," I am having a 20% off sale on my newly added GENRE KIT for today and tomorrow to keep with the classroom library theme du jour.

Happy Sunday!

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FREE GENRE LABELS
free printables labels for the library classroom library labels inspired by beth newingham teaching genre how to teach genre how to set up a classroom library Thistlegirl Designs clipart clip are Thistle girl classroom organization setting up a classroom

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

2 comments:

  1. oooo..can't wait :) i'm also doing the same thing (organizing library)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete