Saturday, July 30, 2011

FANCY WORDS

OMG! The feather boa border makes my heart pitter patter (as does the table skirt, but that is unrelated so I digress). I secretly idolize Fancy Nancy because she is everything that I am not. Check out the rest of this teacher's uber-organized classroom at her site by clickity clicking here.




Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

9 comments:

  1. Oooh...I teach preschool and I am loving this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Fancy Nancy cut out! SOOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll try this again...And where do I get the Fancy Nancy cutout??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted about a fancy Nancy word wall! I love the big cut out!
    Msalleysclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey all! This is my classroom- I'm so excited to see it on this blog! I started a new blog and will be offering lots of freebies once I figure out the whole google docs craziness. Check it out: http://gluesticksgamesandgiggles.blogspot.com/

    BTW if you want to make your own Fancy Nancy it's totally easy and worth it! I used my SMART board and traced her and then went crazy with my 50 pack colored pencils!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I am Smart Board illiterate!!! LOL Could you give me details on how you created Fancy Nancy yourself? Thanks! =)

      Delete
  7. I just love your Fancy Nancy word wall and was wondering where you got your Fancy Nancy? Who makes her? I have been looking everywhere an I am unable to find her.

    ReplyDelete