Sunday, June 12, 2011

SPORTS THEME SET UPDATE


I received several emails stating that the Sports Themed Classroom Set would disappear from the shopping cart on TPT when they tried to check out with it. I contacted TPT and was just told that it is all fixed. Because the problem occurred during my 15% off sale, I have marked that set down by 15% for the next 24 hours. Here's the link to purchase it: Sports Themed Kit

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to let you know the frog and bee's units also won't let me check out.. I have tried multiple times to pay for them but they don't make it to check out.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete