Thursday, June 9, 2011

Garden Themed Classrooms

Edited to add: This posted accidentally this morning. I have a bunch more stuff to add, but since so much of it overlaps the bee theme, I think I'll post them together this weekend.


See How We've Grown
Watch Our Garden of Learners Grow

Word Wall:
Word Garden with words on colorful flowers.

3D Elements:
-hot glue silk flowers onto bulletin boards
-use watering cans and flower pots to hold supplies



Mrs. Harrison's Garden and Bug Themed Classroom

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

5 comments:

  1. This is going to be my them this year... My bulletin board welcoming them says' " Look who's growwing on _______'s Vine!" Their names will be on little pumpins (then their pictures).
    I am putting the letters for the word wall on SEED PACKETS - A for Artichoke, B for Butternut Squash, C-Cabbage, etc! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, for all the typing errors! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of garden/bug stuff, but I am doing a Backyard themed classroom and am looking for ideas. I am thinking about tree house and tire swing pictures but am not finding anything. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!!! I have a beach umbrella, fall leaves sprinkled around, laminated ants crawling up and down walls, draped fabric in one area as an awning and I am looking for a tree stump. My walls have butcher paper painted like green grass half way up wiht 2 plastic white fences leaning against the walls. In the spring I will add butterflies, lady bugs, and spring flowers. I would love any suggestions!

      Christina Stalboerger - 3rd

      Delete
  4. would love to hear more on the garden theme... slogans and more 3d items. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...