Sunday, June 26, 2011

A FREEBIE TO SAY THANKS!!!!

Words can not express my gratitude for the amazing support and inspiration I've received from you all as I've been getting this blog up and running. So I made you a gift to show my thanks. :)

I wanted to create something that could be used by all grade levels and here's what I came up with...

I compiled a list of all the things that you'll need to get the new year underway and includes a blank printable list template for you to write down the items that apply to you and your needs. I know the new school year is still off in the distant future, but this will help you take advantage of all of the great summer sales and just might cut down on the impulse buys when you do hit the stores.

Feel free to share the link with anyone who you think could benefit from it. Thanks again!


Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

14 comments:

  1. This looks great! When I click on the link, it sends me to TpT for the Scholastic Booster Resource. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeatherE if you just go to the TPT store and look for The Ultimate Back to School Shopping List you'll see it up there! Thanks so much for this! It's going to help me with putting everything together in my "Clutter-Free Classroom!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! What a great list of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and congratulations to you! I appreciate the hard work and effort you put into your materials. I hope I can benefit other educators as much as you!

    Cari
    http://sturchstars.blogspot.com
    http://technologyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't find it on Tpt. I clicked the link and it took me to something about scholastic. I also typed in the name of the download and it says that it is no document is found

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I can't find it either - please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really having trouble too...I am sorry! I might be doing something wrong (very likely when I am on the computer!)

    Thanks, Shaunna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I found it. :) Thanks for sharing! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Ultimate-Classroom-Supplies-Checklist-Everything-You-Need-and-More.

    :) Marlana
    http://lilcountrykindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing!

    candace-orris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Marlana. I found it now

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats and thanks for the freebie!! I love your blog and am a new follower:) Come visit:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...