Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Construction Themed Classrooms


These pictures are from the classroom of the teacher next door to me. I love this chart outside her door. The shovel is on a clothespin which moves to show where the class is.

Have I mentioned that I love 3-D elements on bulletin boards? The cones are fun.



Hard Hats Needed...Great Minds Being Built

Writing Center: Keep Writing

Use the 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot as seats.

Use paint cans to hold supplies

Use construction tape as a border.





"Learning Zone"

"Kidstruction"

"Learnign in Progress"

"Building a Brighter Future"


Working Hard in ____ Grade

Reading Zone

Our Construction Crew

Building Up Character

Beginner Blueprints for Reading (get some old blueprints to put up as the background to the board)

Building a Foundation for Learning

Kids at Work

Caution: Thinking Cap Required


BEHAVIOR BOARD:
Nailing Good Behavior

JOB BOARD:
Digging in to Help

SCHEDULE CHART:
Today's Blueprint



IDEAS

Use empty paint cans for pencil, scissors, etc. holder

Use caution tape for bulletin board borders

Refer to all the learning areas as "zones"
construction theme classroom construction themed classroom with a construction theme pictures of construction theme classrooms pictures of construction themed classrooms classroom with a construction theme classrooms with a construction theme bulletin board ideas printables

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

9 comments:

  1. Very cool! I just added your site to my blogroll and I look forward to keeping up with your ideas!

    Liam
    www.twistofliam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh.....I have the perfect bulletin board idea you can add to this! Scroll down a bit and you'll see it on this post:

    http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/2010/08/september-bulletin-boards.html


    I love all of your themes! I'm doing a food theme next year!!! Got anything under your belt? I'll pay big bucks!!!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that large Classroom Workers sign. Did you purchase it? Or did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ran across this. I did a Workshop theme, but most of mine came across like this. My students love it and I think they're learning a thing or two as well. www.jwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I may ask where did you get the construction theme boarders and such?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I am very interested in your package....so adorable! What exactly all comes included? Are any of your things for the Bulletin Board or just student worksheets?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personal Protective Equipments Supplier Philippines is used as barriers between a person and a hazard. Their main purpose is to prevent injuries by protecting people from unnecessary exposure to hazards on the job. Hazards fall into 2 categories - physical and health hazards.Each employee is responsible for the maintenance and care of all PPE's assigned to him or her. PPE's won't work unless you use it correctly, so each workers job is to use the equipment responsibly so it can do its job of protecting you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "We support public administration and local governments in driving profitable projects and working with our private partners."
    http://b2gconsortium.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am wondering where you got your hard hats you used for your bulletin boards or if you purchases bulletin board set that went with this theme? Do you have templates that you used or a bulletin board package that can be purchased?

    ReplyDelete