Friday, June 10, 2011

Bee Themed Classroom

This was part of my Classroom Theme Series  during which I featured a theme a day for an entire month. You can see all 30 themes on my theme page.


Click on the photo above to enlarge :)
My 20 Page Bee Themed Classroom Kit {pictured above} is now available in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. It includes all of the items shown in the sample picture above, plus more! Click here to view the kit.
I love these adorable class rules. Check out Sarah's blog for more pictures of the bee rules:






Make a bee hive pinata to hang in the classroom. Details here.







A couple of cute bee-themed displays from Mrs. Dana's Kindergarten Hive. Check out her site to see the rest of her room.


Mrs. Roman put together a thematic classroom that is quite buzz-worthy.




You should click on this picture to do it justice in it's larger size. I love the alternating black and yellow with the matching border. So neat and organized.'



I'm not typically a fan of patterned fabric when used on bulletin boards, but on this small table it's perfect.





Tell me you don't want to just curl up in this awesome beehive with a book. It was created by Mrs. McDowell and she explains the steps to making it on her site. Bonus: She explains it in pictures.



The creator of this door wrote, "Our door is decorated with bees made out of styrofoam balls. I painted them and then used electrical tape for stripes and wax paper for wings! It used to say "Buzz On In!" However, the "In" fell off!"

Mrs. Moore's Bee Theme Classroom {link}

Mrs. O'Hara's Bee Theme Classroom {link}

Mrs. Roman's Bee Themed Classroom and Website {link}
Here are some cute bee printables that you may be able to use.







bee theme classroom bee themed classroom bee themed classroom photos bee theme classroom photos bee theme classroom pictures bee themed classroom photos pictures of bee theme classrooms bulletin boards printables ideas charts thistlegirl designs classroom organization

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

8 comments:

  1. So, I'm loving these classroom pictures, but even more than that I love the math key words board! I'm definitely going to use that as an inspiration to my math board for next year! Thanks for sharing!!

    Amy
    Http://stepintosecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme posts...I was wondering if you had a plan to post on a bear/apple theme...I loosely did one last year. I'd be happy to send you the one or two pictures I can think of that had much to do with bears. I would love to do bears/apples again this year (new grade level) and I'm becoming overwhelmed with switching grade levels that I'm blanking on ideas :-) This post almost made me want to switch to bee's except I would have to go buy a lot of stuff...

    Mrs. Hall's Fab Firsts

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!! This is exactly what I have been looking for!!


    Mrs. Bee
    Bee's KinderGarden

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! I LOVE your blog!

    -Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing these ideas. I have a cute little bee idea I would love to share with you and have you post it on here. I don't have a teacher blog yet, just a personal one. What is the best way to get the picture to you? Email? Post the pic on my blog? Facebook?
    scherckfamilyblog.blogspot.com
    tawnya7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bee themed classrooom jobs display.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this. Thank you for sharing! I have been trying to collect items to make my entire classroom bee themed and I think this year it will be awesome! Thank you for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was surfing through Pinterest when I saw my old classroom Bee Theme Pictures. Wow! Thank you so much for posting them. I had the Bee them in my room for about 3 years when I taught 2nd grade. For the past two years, I've been teaching 4th grade gifted so I decided to change my theme. My new theme is Hollywood. Thank you for posting it.

    Heidy Roman

    ReplyDelete